Friday, November 7, 2008
Deserving of it's own post!
Another belated post, but what are you gonna do?
I participated in a round of Postal Pixies with a few wonderful chatty mamas from TBW. My gift was so amazing! Xander, Samarah and I were so excited!
I have been using my gift on a daily basis and just can't stop looking at it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Striving to make life interesting enough to blog...
"I lead a boring life and want to change. Join me on my journey to start having fun while not spending tons of money."
About Me
Helga
Just a full-time working mama to two beautiful, smart, healthy kids.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(19)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(4)
Play Place Party!
Life is not exciting enough to blog about, LOL!
Deserving of it's own post!
I should be ashamed...
►
October
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment