John and I managed to make some progress toward decluttering and straightening up this weekend. Our mess of a house is a very touchy issue for me. We need to get on top of it and STAY on top of it.
On a couple fun notes...I am a little excited to be going to FL this summer. I think it'll be a fun trip for us, even though it is school related. I imagine it will be HOT, though...something I never look forward to. I have started looking at airfare and lodging. Gonna be pricey!
We are going to see Railroad Earth at the end of the month. I am looking forward to it!
Went to the new Japanese restuarant (Shiros) for dinner with John D. and Chrissy. That was fun! Gorgeous place, good food! I have never been to a hibachi restaurant before. It was fun. I am not so good at cathing things in my mouth, though! Interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment