Tonight her gymnastics school (this is her first semester attending) hosted a "parents night out" where parents could drop their kids (who attend the school) off from 6pm-9:30pm for a night of gymnastics, crafts and a movie.
I picked Samarah up at 9:30pm and on the way home, Samarah was telling me what a great time she had. She asked me why she had to stay until dark. So I told her that I didn't want to pick her up early, because if she was enjoying herself, she would have been upset having to leave early.
She responded by saying "Mommy, I wasn't enjoying myself. I was enjoying the gym more than myself."
She is so beautiful and smart...I am so lucky to have such amazing kids.
Anyway...while Samarah was at IGS (International Gymnastics School) I went shopping at Target and bought some stuff I don't REALLY need...towels for the bathroom, exercise clothes which were on mega-clearance, some clothes for the kids...
I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow and needed to go to Target for a card and gift card.
After Target, I went to Borders to make more GRE flashcards. Man, there are a lot of words in the English language that I don't know. I feel very un-smart, LOL!
I think I have made up my mind to apply for fall admission to a doctoral program, rather than rush a spring admission. Hopefully I won't chicken out in the meantime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment