Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ooops! It's been a few days!

Well, most importantly, Xander is not broken. Whew! John and I took him to the dentist on Monday after we dropped Samarah off at my moms.
He was such a good boy and oh so snuggly. Dr. Wyke said that his tooth is a bit loose but should tighten back up. It may turn dark but hopefully won't. She was wonderful and made me feel so much better about the whole thing.

On another note, I did my Frazier Water Protocol presentation in LuAnn's class this afternoon. I surprisingly wasn't very nervous at all. I think it went really well. It lasted about an hour and a half and the students had a lot of good questions, which was great. I think it made me realize that I shouldn't be as afraid of teaching! Maybe someday!

I need to get on the ball and apply to Nova and schedule my GRE or MAT.

No comments: