Who ever would have thought that eggs could be so beautiful? I look forward to going out everyday and looking in the chicken coop to see how many surprises we'll have.
We have been finding two to three eggs per day, which is great because they are only pullets.
I just find all sorts of happiness in these little eggs!
Today, John spent some time trying to catch up on laundry...never fun when you're so far behind. I spent some time straightening up the family bedroom. We put our new bedding set on the bed today. It looks beautiful, but when we were putting the fitted sheet on, the elastic snapped. Grrr! I emailed Target but I am not confident they will do anything about it.
Samarah went with Kelly, Mackenzie and Gracie to a football game today because Mackenzie was cheerleading. It was quiet, and John and I enjoyed Xander time!
Tomorrow is the start of our trip to Great Wolf! I think we are all looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment