Nice day today. Samarah and I went to a baby shower. I don't know the mother-to-be, but have known the father-to-be and his family for years. It was fun. The mommy-to-be looked great...very hard to believe she is pregnant...WITH TWINS. Reminded me that I definitely want another baby. I really love and miss being pregnant.
After we left the shower, I took Samarah horseback riding. She is obviously still too young for trail rides, but she loves the "pony" rides nonetheless. She wants a horse in the worst way, but what little girl doesn't?
Then Wally World called. I needed to buy oil for my car. $111.11 later, I was outta there! I did buy myself a heart rate monitor. I bought John one of those exercise balls...let's see if he uses it! If all else fails, the kids will have a new watch and a big bouncy ball.
My poor Xander. He's a bit under the weather. He's losing his voice, and sounds so stinking cute! Even when he's sick, he's a little angel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment