Maybe it is because we are on vacation, but I was laying in bed, snuggling Xander, and I started to wonder if maybe I have the best kids ever.
Seriously. I mean, Samarah drives me insane sometimes, but it is with little, stupid stuff, that I should just learn to ignore. "Samarah, stop touching your face." "Samarah, get off the floor." "Samarah...blah, blah, blah!"
But really she's a good girl. I was reading someone else's blog and her three-year-old said something like "Why don't you just shut up?" It was appropriate, and kind of funny, even to the mom. She was laughing inside as she put him in time-out, and I think I would have been, too...BUT...
Samarah would never say something like that. She knows it's wrong. She really is a good girl. She does get fresh with John and I sometimes, but overall she is a really good girl. She just amazes me sometimes.
We really had a fun time doing the Magiquest quests at Great Wolf this evening. She and Xander were so cute with their wands!
Xander. Well, what can I say about him? He is just an angel. He is such a sweet little boy. He is so snuggly and lovey! I look forward to cuddling him every night! I feel blessed to have him.
So, remind me to look back and read this post when they are driving me crazy and I want to run away...I get that feeling all too often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment